Space may be Limited
Register Now for the Palliative Care Symposium
Attend the first Palliative Care in Oncology Symposium (October 24-25) in Boston, Massachusetts. This Symposium will emphasize the integration of palliative care into cancer care across the continuum.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Oral abstract and poster sessions – 250 abstracts will be presented and discussed by experts in the field
- Education sessions and interactive panel discussions on
- The Three Ms of Symptom Science: Mechanisms, Measurement, and Management
- Skills for Addressing the End of Life
- Early Integration of Palliative Care into Cancer Care
- Network with specialists from a wide variety of disciplines
- Interactive Lunch Session: The NCI and PCORI Funding and Research Landscape in Palliative Oncology
- Keynote session: Opportunities at the Intersection of Palliative Care, Supportive Care, and Oncology, chaired by Ralph Hauke, MD, Nebraska Cancer Specialists
For a video overview of all the Attendee Resource Center has to offer, click here.
Don’t miss this important learning opportunity. Register and reserve your hotel today.
Hotel Reservation and Early Registration Deadline: September 17, 2014, at 11:59 PM (EDT)