- View the Program
- A print version of the Program will be distributed onsite. It contains
- The meeting agenda
- Important onsite information
- Titles, authors, and poster board numbers for abstracts presented in general poster sessions
- Access the 2017 Palliative and Supportive Care in Oncology Symposium Proceedings: A print-friendly version of the Proceedings will be available Monday, October 24 at 5:00 PM (EDT) for registered attendees to download directly to their iPad, tablet, or computer, through the Attendee Resource Center.
- The Attendee Resource Center is the all-in one location for meeting resources and print-friendly downloads, including the Program, abstracts, Videos and Slides, iPlanner app, Find a Colleague directory, evaluation and CE forms, and much more.
What to bring with you
- A tote bag for carrying your meeting materials; tote bags will not be provided to attendees.
- A refillable water bottle; water coolers will be available throughout the meeting space. Bottled water is not provided during the Symposium.