Visit the Attendee Resource Center to access a variety of useful resources, including
- Downloadable versions of the abstracts and program
- The iPlanner mobile app
- Virtual Meeting, which includes the posters, and access to the ASCO iMeeting app, which allows you to download videos to your mobile devices for offline viewing
- Symposium Feedback Form, CME requests, and Certificate of Attendance
Opens to registered attendees July 15.
View captured sessions and posters through Virtual Meeting, accessible via the Attendee Resource Center.
Presentations can be viewed three different ways:
- Computer. View via streaming video; presentations are searchable by title, author, or track.
- Podcast. Choose from the captured presentations to create your personalized virtual meeting and download selected presentations to your computer or mp3 compatible hand-held device.
- Mobile Device. Free ASCO iMeeting application for iPad and mobile-friendly site for iPhone and Android devices (meetinglibrary.asco.org). Presentations are arranged by track and are viewed by streaming video.
Virtual Meeting is included in the registration fee.
Optimize your time in San Francisco and participate in the Fellows and Junior Faculty Luncheon, a networking event exclusively for early-career oncologists. Receive advice on career advancement, establishing mentor relationship, and work-life balance from leaders in the field.
Access the all-in-one resource center for media and public affairs professionals. The resource center includes the meeting Embargo Policy and press releases, information about on-site press facilities, and ASCO staff contacts.
Patient advocates can learn about how to register to attend the Palliative Care in Oncology Symposium. Patients, survivors, caregivers, and advocates, can learn about research presented at the Symposium.
Read how the Palliative Care in Oncology Symposium provides a unique platform to highlight the most advanced treatments, products, and services in cancer care. Find more information on how to apply for space as well as information on exhibitor policies and advertising opportunities.
Nonattendees may visit ASCO University’s Meeting Library to access the following:
- Virtual Meeting (available for purchase)
- Slides (available for purchase; includes ability to download slides and posters)
- Abstracts (open access)