- The designated contact for each exhibiting organization will receive the login information needed to register exhibitors. Contact the Palliative and Supportive Care in Oncology Symposium exhibits team if you need assistance with your login information.
- All exhibitors must be registered.
- A limited number of complimentary, in allotment, registrations are included per table. In allotment registrations must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Monday, November 12, 2018. After this deadline, in allotment registrations may be subject to a $300 onsite processing fee.
- Exhibitor badges allow exhibitors to access all sessions in addition to the exhibits.
- Each person issued an exhibitor badge must be employed by the exhibiting company and must be responsible for staffing the exhibit table.
- Badges must be worn at all times while in the Exhibits Room.
- Exhibitors registering onsite will be required to show proof of affiliation with the exhibiting company. Exhibitors picking up badges at Registration will be required to show photo ID. The exhibiting company will be responsible for the actions of anyone authorized to receive a badge under the exhibiting company’s name.
Hotel reservations, changes, or cancellations are no longer being accepted online.
Changing or canceling an existing reservation? Contact the hotel directly at the phone number listed below. Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to your arrival date to avoid cancellation fees.
Need to make a reservation? The following hotel might have availability; contact the hotel directly to inquire about available rooms. Discounted Symposium hotel rates subject to availability.
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
One Park Blvd,
San Diego CA 92101
Palliative and Supportive Care in Oncology Symposium Customer Service Center
11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112 Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 888-788-1522 (within the U.S.) or +1-703-449-6418 (outside the U.S.)
**Please read this important message regarding Unauthorized Hotel Reservation Agencies or "Hotel Reservation Poachers."